International Games Week is an initiative run by volunteers from around the world to reconnect communities through their libraries around the educational, recreational, and social value of all types of games.
International Games Week is November 4-10, 2018. Libraries can host a gaming event during or near this week to be eligible for registration for donations.
- Register here (Registration will open in early July 2018)
- Promotional Materials
- IGW sponsors
- Become an IGW sponsor
IGW 2018 Games List:
Become an IGW sponsor
Some basics about being a sponsor for International Games Day:
- International Games Day is generally a one-day event, but individual libraries choose when and how to participate. We usually have around 2000 libraries participate; 2015 was our peak thus far at more than 2157 libraries around the world.
- We generally limit physical donations to libraries in your home country to prevent international shipping costs as your company will be handling distribution and shipping.
- To be a donor, we need to know how many games you would be donating, a description of the game, any graphics, etc. for promotion purposes. You can donate one game or several.
- A donation of 200 games is the minimum to be considered ‘official sponsor’. Companies that donate 200 games, will receive a blog post about the donation, the logo in the sidebar, and a link to your site on the sponsor page.
- Companies that donate 50 games will still have their logo and the link to their site on the sponsor page.
- 4. Registration is online and libraries have the opportunity to self-select which donations they want. When all donations have been claimed or in early September, whichever comes first, we will provide the list of libraries to you so you can begin distribution.
If you are interested in sponsorship or have any questions, please fill out the form below.