The Gaming in Libraries podcast is one year old! The April 2009 episode of the Games in Libraries podcast is up. You can get it over at
In this episode,
– Beth Gallaway presents an update on the ALA’s Verizon grant to fund libraries.
– Kelly Czarnecki interviews Rafael Chandler, author of the “The Game Writing Handbook.”
– Brian Mayer does a review of Dancing Eggs from Haba.
– Beth Gallaway talks about different ways to fund a library gaming program.
– Scott Nicholson starts a series about Library Gaming Experiences.
– Eli Neiberger talks about GT System, a service for libraries to use to manage gaming events and multi-library tournaments for 2009.
You can chat about the episode right here!